Emergency Power Switch / Mains Switch for Generator
Item num.: NSS B
Surface-mounted socket combinations for emergency power supply, pre-wired ready for connection!
Manual emergency power switching is the simple and high-quality solution for a backup power system.
With our manual emergency power switches of the type NSS B110 / NSS B 220 / NSS B 330 / NSS B 440 for your power generator, YOU can easily and safely switch to the emergency power supply in the event of a power failure.
In order to supply a single consumer in the building with electricity again in the event of a failure, the switch only has to be pushed to the respective die
available feeds that are displayed can be switched on.
Available as 1-phase CEE plug for emergency power (generator) 16A or 32A feed and as 3-phase CEE plug for emergency power (generator) with 16A or 32A feed. Switching capacity 63A each.
With fault circuit breaker and circuit breaker!
It must not be switched under load.
The consumers must be switched off and secured before the switchover.
- With the 16A models (NSS B 110 and NSS B 330) a total of 16A may be fed in from the mains.
- With the 32A models (NSS B 220 and NSS B 440) a total of 32A may be fed in from the mains.
- 16A CEE 5-pin = type NSS-B 110: emergency power switch / mains switch 400V 3-phase CEE plug for emergency power supply
- 32A CEE 5-pin = type NSS-B 220: emergency power switch / mains switch 400V 3-phase CEE plug for emergency power supply
- 16A CEE 3-pin = type NSS-B 330: Emergency power switch / mains switch 230V 1-phase CEE plug for emergency power supply
- 32A CEE 3-pin = type NSS-B 440: Emergency power switch / mains switch 230V 1-phase CEE plug for emergency power supply
Dietronik Shop wird vertreten durch:
Dietronik Service e.K.
Inh. Artur Dieter
Hebelstraße 2, 78564 Wehingen
from 155,00 € *
from 289,00 € *
145,00 € *
Base Price: 145,00 € / piece
from 275,00 € *